Thank you for your donation!   Download the book!   Join the group!   Public source code repository

Welcome aboard!

For some reason, people tend to cling to things how they were used to be, useful or not, even in presence of something better, or -at least- newer. Of course, this happens to me as well, maybe even more than average, since I don't like a change if it's not for something markedly better, which was also worth the trouble. Maybe it's matter of age, I don't recall myself to be leaning that much towards "don't fix it, if it isn't broken" mentality before.

Anyway, ever since I put up my Sponsors page, I always viewed it as a place to mention people who donated to the cause directly. Just recently I recognized that I already have a sponsor, only that he didn't provided  donations, but we had good times together. To give him a proper credit (since it's due) I already put Marko K. onto my Sponsors list on this blog, and onto newly added Sponsors page in the book.

If you wish to join him, I'll allow you to bribe me with pizza and a drink, if you know me personally. Heck, you don't even have to know me, it's enough if you can reach me. For those who don't or can't, donating is also completely fine. 😉

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment